ron ron is offline

Default Suggestions for a low maintenace, low operating cost, seaworthy power boat 40 - 45'?

search vessel brokers for STEEL SHRIMPER. you can still find some
GREAT ten year old 60'-80' steel gulf shrimpers for under 150K .

Interesting suggestion, Bob. I think that 60' would be way more boat
than I would need and my guess would be that the boat would not be
economical to run nor would it be cheap by the time I got it back to
the Pacific NW. I'm also not familiar with steel vessals but did
pursue one until I discovered I couldn't get any yard to give me an
estimate on the work necessary to deal with the rust (admitedly that
was right before the fishing season)