Jeff Jeff is offline

Default roasting green coffee beans

* Joe wrote, On 5/24/2007 9:18 PM:
On May 24, 7:43 pm, Jeff wrote:
I've roasted most of the coffee I've consumed over the last 15 years.

Do you pay shipping on top of the 12 bucks per pound for the Kona?

Yes, but they minimize cost by stuffing a lot into a fixed price USPS
box. They're the cheapest Kona source I've found, and its great
coffee. (And they're good people - I've met them and exchanged a
number of emails.)

Lately I've been buying at Terroir - very high quality, and local, so
I save on shipping.

Do you have a good source list you could list?.

For Kona:
http://smithfarms.com/

For general high quality plus gear and info:
www.sweetmarias.com

For the best:
http://www.terroircoffee.com/

And frankly, as much as I try, mine doesn't come out as good as the
best the some specialty roasters, such as Terroir, have to offer. But
its a lot cheaper, and I can always make it fresh to order.