posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising
Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Trying to learn type engine in houseboat, Lazy Days '68

On Wed, 23 May 2007 11:56:59 -0400, wrote:

I have recently bought a 1968 Lazy Days, 43' aluminum hull
houseboat. I haven't been able to learn what year or size
the engine is. What I do know is that it's a Crusader, Charger
series, 250 h.p. V8, distributor in the rear, serial # 13050. A
single engine and it's an inboard, which a friend told me is
very rare on this type boat. From that info, is there a way to
find out what type and size engine it is?

Good chance that it's based on the 350 cid (5.7L) Chevy block.