posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Death Wish?

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 May 2007 12:03:47 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

So, you think it's prudent to wait until there's a catastrophic
situation,
rather than pay for the cost of preventative care?

I think it's a foolish policy that puts the cost to the individual of
predictable small but recurring services at next to nothing. If you
stand
on
the corner handing out candy bars for free, you shouldn't be surprised
see candy bar consumption increase beyond the optimal level.

What's a foolish policy? Preventative care or exclusively catastrophic
care?

I'm sure that if you puzzle at it a bit more you can figure out what I'm
saying.

So, you refuse to answer in a straightforward way. Got it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com