posted to rec.boats.electronics
b393capt b393capt is offline

Default Zinc Fish Take II, what is acceptable measured current ?

All,

Some additional notes about my Beneteau 393:
- The single wire running from the keel (for lightening protection)
runs to the base of the port side stays.
- With an ohm meter connected to the engine, I read 0 ohms resistance
to the keel, and for that matter to the aft stantions. So effectively
the keel is indirectly connected to DC ground at some point in the
rigging.
- None of the thru hulls are bonded.
- I can disconnect the keel temporarily and see it's effect next time
I am on the boat.

Dan