Jim Rojas

Default Bayliner 185

Bayliner makes the worst boats in the world. They are the "YUGO" of boat
builders. They use the cheapest materials, have very thin hulls...real
garbage.

Please shop around. I recommend Mako, Proline, Boston Whaler, Chris Craft,
etc. Being it's your first boat, why not get a great $5000 used one before
you commit to a higher ticket item? This way if you lose interest (most
people do), you can expect to get at least half your investment back if you
sell it.

Jim Rojas

wrote in message
Hi folks,

My wife and I went around looking at boats today. Was wonder what ya
all feel about the Bayliner 185 ? We were quoted a price $15000. With
taxes, ppep, freight, etc, the total is $16057.50. This is for the
Bayliner 185 w/ bikini top and coast guard package. Does this price
sound reasonable?

For the Bayliner 175 w/ bikini top and coast guard package the price
is $12,000. With taxes, ppep, freight, etc, the total is $12870.00.

Do you think the Bayliner 185 is worth $3217.50 more than the Bayliner
175?

This is our first boat purchase. We would appreciate your input.

Thanks,
JC