Default Bayliner 185

Hi folks,

My wife and I went around looking at boats today. Was wonder what ya
all feel about the Bayliner 185 ? We were quoted a price $15000. With
taxes, ppep, freight, etc, the total is $16057.50. This is for the
Bayliner 185 w/ bikini top and coast guard package. Does this price
sound reasonable?

For the Bayliner 175 w/ bikini top and coast guard package the price
is $12,000. With taxes, ppep, freight, etc, the total is $12870.00.

Do you think the Bayliner 185 is worth $3217.50 more than the Bayliner
175?

This is our first boat purchase. We would appreciate your input.

Thanks,
JC