Larry Larry is offline

Default Cold-Molded Hulls?

Chuck wrote in news:1179687707_17657
@sp12lax.superfeed.net:

Wooden Boat Construction

If you want that boat fixed, we got that covered in Charleston:

http://www.seaislandboatworks.com/
Mark Bayne and the other shipwrights do great work, most impressive.
Take a tour around the website. They're are also heavily involved in the
building of the Spirit of South Carolina, our new state tall ship.

It's easy to spot Mark's sport fisherman yachts in the pack of plastic
burning up the diesel to get to the fishing in the morning. The lighter
wooden boats are the ones passing the plastic ones....(c;

The parties they throw when turning a new hull over with the help of us
locals is not to be missed! It makes YOU part of the process and is
great fun....a throwback to much older times.

Larry
--
Grade School Physics Factoid:
A building cannot freefall into its own footprint without