RCE RCE is offline

Default Still a big demand for big $$$ boating.....

"RCE" wrote in message

I have a new slip neighboor for the summer. He has an older Fortier 26
(interesting boat, BTW)
and it's his first boat that requires a slip. Previously he trailered a
smaller Boston Whaler.

Anyway, he was telling me that when he bought the boat, he called around
to every marina on or near Cape Cod looking for a slip without success.
He finally found one at the marina we are at, mainly because the previous
occupant of the slip took off for parts unknown. The slip is for up to a
55 footer ... and he leased it for the summer. Usually, you have to pay
for the slip capacity (55 feet), but the marina cut him some slack and
discounted it a bit.

Slips are very difficult to get here in the NE.

Eisboch

heh .... "neighboor?" spell check must be sleeping.

Eisboch