Don White Don White is offline

Default Still a big demand for big $$$ boating.....

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
ups.com...
Here ya go, NOYB. This is literally right down your alley in Naples.

(wait, they probably don't have alleys in Naples).....anyway:

ABC ACTION NEWS REPORTS ON PROPERTY That's MAKING PROFITS REVEALING
GROWING DEMAND FOR BOAT SLIPS in florida

Leading the Trend is Yacht Clubs of the Americas With More Than 450
Wet Slips

and 4,000 Dry Slips For Sale

No question..... there will always be lots of people able & willing to pay
whatever expense boating costs.
Trouble is..in some areas, it may revert to the sport of kings & the landed
gentry. All the common folk will have to be content trailering their modest
boats back & forth to the waters edge. Since we're always about 7 to 10
years behind the states in this type of cultural shift, I should be good in
my area for as long as I want to boat. :-)