Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default JohnH's army buddies??

On Thu, 17 May 2007 07:32:01 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 17 May 2007 00:47:29 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

John... If this guy is a friend of yours, tell him I'm not interested in
shady deals and to stop e-mailing me.

"Dear Friend,

I am an American soldier, In foreign service with the Third infantry
Division in Iraq . I and my superior moved part of discovered funds

As long as he's not selling a little-used Parker, you should take him up on
it.

Now, stop talking and save gas.

Anybody notice that it's the plot from "Three Kings"?

Morons.