ricksbasseyetus ricksbasseyetus is offline

Default overheating mercruiser

i own a 1988 winners boat and it has 5.7 ltr 350 small block chevrolet with
an alpha one stern drive and it overheats . the engine is new and the
outdrive has been gone through by a cert. Mercruiser tch. i have replaced
waterpump, impeller,gauge,some hoses and have went as far as to take out the
engine and outdrive to reinspect all the hard work we have done just to have
an good runnin boat 2 enjoy Lake Erie with . i'm about at the point and takin
revenge out on my wonderful craft because i'm lost for answer so PLEASE HELP .
... stranded and overheatin in the middle of Lake Erie and need either a tow
or a ___________ ..... lets put are heads together and try to solve my
dilema!!!!!!!!!!