Marc Heusser Marc Heusser is offline

Default Sea Ray - or what else?

In article ,
Marc Heusser alid
wrote:

I'd like to get a motor boat.

The local dealer mainly sells Sea Ray.

This is for a fresh water lake in Switzerland, and I am thinking of
either a small open boat (some 20 feet) or a cabin cruiser around 30
feet.

Thank you for all the comments (except the flame wars :-)

What other brands would you recommend - given that I come from sailing
and prefer well built, no frills boats (but they have to have some
comfort)?

TIA

Marc

(PS As for the machine, I would love a Volvo Penta IPS system, but it
seems they are rather pricey ... it seems petrol/gasoline is just so
much cheaper than diesels I will have to settle for a Mecruiser)

--
Switzerland/Europe
http://www.heusser.com