basskisser

Default OT-- Atlanta

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message ...
"John H" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 20:33:33 -0400, "NOYB" wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
. com...
"NOYB" wrote in message

thlink.net...
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John Gaquin wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

Guess you don't know a lot about Atlanta then.

Atlanta Summary:

Wafflehouse, and

Buckhead... (where "An ounce of pretension is worth a pound of

manure")

Hey...don't knock Waffle House...my favorite spot on the highway

load
up on cholesterol.

In fact, I've thought many times of getting a Waffle House

franchise.

Blech! The last time I went to one was about 15 years ago. The

coffee
was
cold, the toast was burnt, the bacon was fatty, and the waffles

were
uncooked in the middle.

I'd rather eat at McDonald's. Their food is barely edible...but at

least
it's consistently "barely edible". Waffle House is completely
inedible...and inconsistently so.

My top choice for national breakfast franchises is Perkins...but it

costs a
lot more to start one of those.

Face it, NOYB, you simply HATE everything that isn't in your white
bread, missionary position only, blinders on republican back yard.

I didn't know that Waffle House chooses it's locations based on the

sexual
position preferences of the local population. I also didn't know that
non-whites and non-republicans have a monopoly on non-missionary

position
intercourse.

BTW--There's a Waffle House 7 miles from my house. Before I moved, it

was 4
1/2 miles away.

I spent a few glorious months just outside Atlanta in a place called

Fort
Benning (well, maybe a little more than just outside). I can honestly

state that
there are some great places in Columbus to get all the fried catfish and
hushpuppies you can eat!

It is kind of comical seeing asslicker turn silient about 'world class'
Atlanta, and try to turn to race baiting.....typical liebral

what to HELL are you talking about? Where did I "race bait"? Are you
too stupid to follow a thread? I didn't write the above. And if I DID,
why do you consider it "race baiting"? Fried catfish and hushpuppies
are one of my favorite meals.