posted to rec.boats.paddle
Jeff Potter (of OutYourBackdoor.com) Jeff Potter (of OutYourBackdoor.com) is offline

Default BAD paddling on Survivor! Help?

I've noticed the past couple years whenever I look in on the Survivor
tv show that whenever they're in a boat/canoe they are using high-end
nice wood'n'carbon paddles. Bent shaft. And they're ALWAYS using them
backwards. Uniformly. I'm thinking that some staffer is telling them
wrong. It's lame! These are weak, tired people who are hampering
themselves by wasting paddling effort bigtime. Turn the paddles
around, people! Anyone know how to contact Survivor staffers? --JP
outyourbackdoor.com