posted to alt.sailing
Impromptu via BoatKB.com Impromptu via BoatKB.com is offline

Default What is the best anchorage in the Isle of Tiree ? and why ?

What is the best anchorage in the Isle of Tiree, and why ?

I am interested in the general concensus on which anchorage is best, there
are three to my knowledge, Scarinish, Gott Bay and at the east end of the
isle in Gunna Sound. Does anybody know of alternative anchorages...with
advice ie: ground conditions, shelter, swell, piloting etc.

Regards to all

Impromptu