posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry Larry is offline

Default New Simrad AI50 Class B AIS Transponder

Pascal wrote in news:1179180566.978848.120740
@e51g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

I think I will wait much more time to see how this thing really works
or not.

I'd also say wait. The equipment/manufacturer shakeout has not occurred on
this technology, yet. We're a couple of years away before certain units
become the ones most sought after, while the others go bankrupt.

It's just like Windows Vista....about 3 years from being out of beta test
by the paying users before it's near ready for use....(c;

Larry
--
Grade School Physics Factoid:
A building cannot freefall into its own footprint without