Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Wouldn't you know it...

I spent the entire day taking the trailer out from under the Halman in
order to do a complete trailer refurb - man that was a job and a half.
I haven't worked that hard in freakin' years.

So, wouldn't you know it, but I had two emails on it tonight and one
is coming to see it tomorrow, the other Wendsday.

Watch me sell it and the buyer wants it by Thursday.

Heh - he/she will just have to wait on that one. It will take me two
weeks to recover. :)

By the way, interesting side effect of removing the boat from the
trailer - it looks like a completely different boat - very stylish
with a certain "attitude" - only way I can explain it.