posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] dougking888@yahoo.com is offline

Default Eat your heart out, Bubbles

On May 8, 8:19 pm, "Maxprop" wrote:
It's all over but the exchange of cash. We're about to be the proud owners
of a 1D35

WOW that's most excellent. Those are very fun boats.

... which we'll use for racing in a fleet not far from our home port
on weekends. We'll keep Clover, of course, but much of our sailing will be
racing. Can't make the Wednesday night races, but that's a different series
anyway.

1D35 PHRF: 36
C&C 99 PHRF: 99

Adios, Bubbles.

Max

I wouldn't recommend setting your heart on raking in a lot trophies in
PHRF, at least not in your first season. They are more like sports
boats than conventional keelboats. OTOH if you get a distance race
with a lot of reaching, you got it made.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King