posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Skip Gundlach Skip Gundlach is offline

Default What did these sailors do wrong?

On May 14, 1:11 am, tlindly wrote:
On May 12, 12:20 am, "KLC Lewis" wrote:

Personally, I think that Larry finds himself "falling part" (his own words)

I think Larry just fell off of the wagon...

A fellow just pulled into the adjacent finger just now got back from
21 years of cruising with his wife. I think he said he's 71.
But this is a bit of a ghetto dock, I suspect Larry is in a Swank
Country Club type marina...
right Larry?
tom
=-==

You haven't been reading Larry very long, have you ?

He's not in a marina - he just goes to lots of them, and gets free
rides in exchange for electronics know-how. Not a bad deal, at all,
and keeps his ownership and membership costs to nothing :{))

L8R

Skip, still working...