Dan Dan is offline

Default Sea Ray / Mercruiser reliability?

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
news
On Fri, 11 May 2007 17:19:34 -0400, HK wrote:

JimH wrote:
"Larry Weiss" wrote in message
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

talk about sending your message out to a very large audience, there
must
be 50 to 100 users who read rec.boats.
Hmmmm, let's see ... for the year 2006 there were 57,990 messages
posted
to rec.boats by 2,252 different posters. That doesn't in any way count
the lurkers, which I would guess numbers in the many thousands. Check
it
out he http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Default.aspx

By the way, looks it like Netscan will be taken down at the end of the
month. Too bad.

Larry Weiss
"...Ever After!"
I would guess that 2,200 of those 2,252 different posters are Reginald
Smithers and his various alias's. ;-)

The a**hole faked one of my IDs here for months.

Which of your *many* id's did he allegedly fake?

Johnny... is your life that meaningless and bleak that you have nothing
better to do than harass legitimate posters?

Donny,

Could the same be said about you? Aside from following Harry like a
little puppy what have you contributed?