Mike Dulin Mike Dulin is offline

Default Newbie on the Mississippi River?

Edgar,

This sounds like exactly what I should do. I really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mike

On Fri, 11 May 2007 09:09:08 -0500, "Edgar" wrote:

Take to boat to Lake City, MN. Have it put in there and play on Lake Pepin
for a few days to get the bugs worked out and get familiar with the handling
of the boat. There are two marinas there...one north a couple of miles
(Hanson's Harbor) and one right in town (City owned). Only about an hour or
two's drive from Dodge Center with the trailer. Or you could go to Wabasha,
MN and put in there. There is at least one marina there too. Wabasha is
south of the lake, so that may not be as good a place to put in for your
first time.

You should be able to hire someone to haul it to the river for less than
buying a truck. It isn't that far.