Default Survey missed bubbles in gel coat or recently developed

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 May 2007 08:16:10 -0300, said:

Very few lawyers know their ways in that field and the jurisprudence is
not
readily available.

Nonsense. We're talking basic contract and agency law here. And the
"jurisprudence" (by which I take it you mean case law) is easily available
to any half way competent lawyer.

It sounds very good. Show the group how many lawyers have been successful
in obtaining money to compensate for fibreglass osmosis or bubbles in gel
coat after the owner accepted and paid the marine surveyor. Knowingly that
the marine surveyor is only responsible for what he/she can see at the time.

The only sailboat manufacturer that recalled boats for that type of damages
is Beneteau.
Even the Iconics sailboats manufacturers never recalled boats for this type
of damages. This is very interesting because most sailboat builders were
using the same Dow Chemical product.

I would make an estimate about repairing the boat and the cost of suing
the
surveyor and seller before doing anything.

That's good advice. People who sue on "principle" nearly always regret it.