posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bill Bill is offline

Default Hey How about something sailing related

On May 10, 12:33 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
That's nice, Bill. Speaking of sailing, last weekend we
watched 'The Guardian' and 'Master & Commander'. Then later
I read 'The Old Man & The Sea'. A very nautical w/e.

I was a little dissapointed by the gaurdian. I did like M&C. I
recently read the Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner. I thought it was a
great poem but very long. I also put a picture of the 'Lynx' up in my
office along with "Sea-Fever" the poem. It keeps me sane in an office
building that looks like a mental institution. This weekend, for
mothers day, we are going out on my brothers new boat. It is a Rinker
250. He said he didn't want anything to do with a sail so he bought a
power boat that's all party ready. I feel like a bit of a sell out
because it is really not my kind of boat and it guzzles gas. I'm not
the party boat kind of guy but it is kind of nice. It should be for
what he paid. I just can't wait to get my boat finished and on the
water. I'm gonna sail the hell out of it and love every second of
cold, wet, and windy movement.

Bill