noah

Default OT- Power outage in NY. Coincidence?

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:16:51 GMT, "Jim"
wrote:

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
The sky is not falling Chuck. It must be tough living in your shoes.

Never said the sky was falling.

Your comment came through my server in bold type. Huge font. Yelling won't make
you seem any smarter (than however smart you already appear to be).

I can't help it if you are having problems with your server. There was no bold type or
huge fonts Chuckie, so stop being so paranoid.

I am curious though....do you see black helicopters following you all the time or just
hear their blades turning?

Why do you persist in personal insults? It highlights your lack of
factual rebuttal, and minimizes any argument that you offer.
noah