posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Eat your heart out, Bubbles

Max, the only one eating their heart out is Sloco's, who's
Expressasaurus now looks even more ancient and cheap. The IS35 is
awesome, though not exactly the family boat we own and love now.
We actually had one in our yard for a couple of years. The owner dry
sailed the thing and paid through the nose to launch about 4 or 5
times per season. It's funny that his second boat, sitting in a slip,
was a Stone Horse! I guess he had the same idea you have; a slow, but
pretty cruiser and a seperate high performance beast for racing.
Congrats, dude!

RB
35s5
NY