posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default What did these sailors do wrong?

"Larry" wrote in message
Peter wrote in news:1178668142.994836.113080
@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

Obviously, when we are given the freedom of choice, some
people will, unfortunately, make the wrong choices.

Those are the ones who need "direction". Not sure about NZ or Trinidad,
but in America, you can be a complete idiot, buy a 60' yacht with 2000HP
engines and just drive it away, no questions asked.....and not break any
laws if it has a fire extinguisher, taxes paid and everyone has a
lifejacket.........even if the driver is blind.

Larry
--
This spammer called my cellphone:
First American Payment

Maybe you should have paid your bills, and the bill collector won't call.