posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz Bob Crantz is offline

Default Eat your heart out, Bubbles

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
It's all over but the exchange of cash. We're about to be the proud
owners of a 1D35 which we'll use for racing in a fleet not far from our
home port on weekends. We'll keep Clover, of course, but much of our
sailing will be racing. Can't make the Wednesday night races, but that's
a different series anyway.

1D35 PHRF: 36
C&C 99 PHRF: 99

Adios, Bubbles.

Max

aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahaahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The line drawing of the side view makes it look like a Bolger design.

You will be having a lot of fun. Much more fun than RB could have. Fun is
proportional to the inverse PHRF^2.

King Max = Fastest and most fun boat in ASA!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaaa!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!