posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default Crime Plummets!!!

Jeff wrote:
* Nathan Branden wrote, On 5/8/2007 11:15 AM:

This hilarious exchange occured before my eyes:

Capt JG: " Exactly my point... Stoessel is a right-wing stooge."

Dave: "IOW, rather than dealing with the message you'd prefer to
attack the messenger. Why am I not surprised?"

Capt JG: "There's nothing "deal with" as far as the message goes,
because of the source. Why am I not surprised you don't get that."

It appears Dave gets it quite well. It was just too funny to let this
one slip by.

My Corps,Your Corps, Our Corps, Marine Corps!

Semper Fi! Semper Fi! Do or die! Gung Ho! Gung Ho! Gung Ho!

Nonsense. It might have been different if Stoessel had actually
provided some evidence for his claims, but he didn't. A few anecdotes
such as an old lady who showed a shotgun and scared off an alleged
intruder is meaningless. Using Washington, DC as an example of anything
is meaningless as it's a subway ride from VA which until recently was
the "easy buy" capital of the East Coast.

So what's wrong wrong with pointing out that a heavily biased
commentator is simply spewing more of his unsupported silliness?

The supporting documentation is in his book...that was specidfied at the
beginning of the program....