Bruce Bruce is offline

Default How many amps to start this unit?

On Mon, 7 May 2007 20:41:47 -0400, "Leanne" wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 7 May 2007 13:05:43 -0400, "Leanne" wrote:
I'm at Yacht Haven. Where were you?
Yes, the dry season is the best time to visit, a bit cooler and less
humidity. During the rainy season it is usually hot and sunny for a
couple of days and then rain for a day or so. Or showers at night. The
humidity is higher then in the dry season but not terribly so. The
problem in visiting during the rainy season is you may hit a bad spell
where it rains pretty much all week.

We came by plane and stayed in Phuket town. Did the tourist touring by day
and a little wandering by night. We did manage to get over to Patong a time
or two, but not our cup of tea. Actually the next time we visit, I would
love to be on a boat. I could see the potential cruising areas that I would
like to try..

Leanne

A number of companies have either crewed or uncrewed charters. you
could easily spend a week, or more, cruising Phang Nga Bay. Plenty of
easy overnight trips and good anchorages.

Do a Google on something like "charter phuket" you should get plenty
of hits.

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeatgmaildotcom)