SomePlaceBetter SomePlaceBetter is offline

Default JohnH still advising army??

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Vic Smith wrote:
On Tue, 8 May 2007 08:51:42 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

Oh my!
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/Front/834041.html

Sounds like another episode of..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

This reminds of a incident that happened in Chicago shortly after
9/11. There was a wino in the drunk tank shooting his mouth off about
"blowing all the #%^&*'s up.
So another wino who heard him tried to get a deal on his charge -
probably ****ing in public - by snitching about the first wino.
Pretty soon the first wino had an FBI agent in his cell posing as
another wino. The FBI wino talks this first wino up, and ends up
convincing him he could get him explosives.
Not sure how the wino would pay for it, but I think the FBI wino told
him he would finance it and provide targets and logistics.
So pretty soon there's a 30 man FBI task force working on this
"terrorist plot." The FBI task force is following the wino before
the explosive "buy" is set up, but it's tough, because since the wino
doesn't have a car, he only takes busses.
So we got a big FBI task force who are acting as informers, terroists,
explosives providers, terrorist planners, terrorist financiers,
tailers, and terror-fighters all at once.
And one real wino. Anyway, instead of just jacking this guy against a
wall and telling
him to sober up and shut his trap about blowing stuff up, the FBI
spends a lot of money and resources to set him up good and
charge him with terrorism.
A statistic is added to the FBI's side of the "war on terror" ledger,
and America is kept safe.
Somebody has to do the movie on this.

--Vic

Ahh, the FBI...the agency that fakes evidence. We can depend on them.

For all your bitchin' about this country and the people in it, why don't you
drag your sorry ass to some place where you'd have nothing to complain
about. Oh forgot, if there is such a place they wouldn't let you in.