Larry Larry is offline

Default How many amps to start this unit?

Bruce wrote in
:

Another (important) point (important to me, anyway) is the cost. I
bought my present window Air con in Penang, Malaysia for about 700 MR
- something like $200 US$. The previous one was a used unit I bought
in Langkawi, Malaysia for about $75. The used one only lasted for 5
years though.

Lowe's hardware superstore had the two LG 8000 Btu window ACs in my
stepvan the EU3000i Honda starts, simultaneously by the way, for $US89,
on sale. 16K Btu for $180 and change is MUCH better than a "marine air
conditioner" with seawater acid pouring through it.

Larry
--
This spammer called my cellphone:
First American Payment