Bruce Bruce is offline

Default How many amps to start this unit?

On Mon, 7 May 2007 13:05:43 -0400, "Leanne" wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 07 May 2007 05:04:27 +0000, Larry wrote:

Bruce wrote in
:

I live in Thailand and keep a boat in Phuket. I would say that more
then half of the sail boats that have air conditioning here are using
window air conditioners sitting on the deck and ducted through an
upper hatch. Cheaper to purchase then dedicated systems, cheaper to
repair and easier to maintain -- remember that with a water cooled
system you WILL have to clean the water inlet filter at least weekly
here in Thailand.

Gee, I don't know how I missed you as we spent the month of January on
Phuket, doing the tourist bit. I was actually wondering about the rainy
season and how hot and steamy it is there now. I think the guides said
November to March were the best months.

Leanne
s/vs. Fundy

I'm at Yacht Haven. Where were you?
Yes, the dry season is the best time to visit, a bit cooler and less
humidity. During the rainy season it is usually hot and sunny for a
couple of days and then rain for a day or so. Or showers at night. The
humidity is higher then in the dry season but not terribly so. The
problem in visiting during the rainy season is you may hit a bad spell
where it rains pretty much all week.

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeatgmaildotcom)