Larry Larry is offline

Default Ping Larry - re Aaron Russo doco

Peter Hendra wrote in
:

The above are trivial. Aaron Russo's documentary is plain scarey.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention. "By the people, for the
people...????"

As Russo points out, Americans live on the ILLUSION that their vote
actually counts. Obviously, as the video clearly shows, this is NOT the
case.

Now, we Americans, and probably other countries so infected, actually
have no way of telling who we actually vote for. The Diebold Company is
so rampantly cheating on their electronic voting machines the Illuminati
can simply change the software and get whatever results the bankers-in-
control want.

Here's a story, based in NZ!...(c;
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0310/S00211.htm

Here. Just watch "Hacking Democracy", all 9 parts on Youtube....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GzPXer7946E

Larry
--
"Give me control of a nations money supply and I care NOT who makes its
laws." - Meyer Rothchild, Super Banker.