Larry Larry is offline

Default cruising the canals of europe

Peter Hendra wrote in
:

"There are 21 Israeli yachts coming in
today as part of a race; put everything removeable below and lock
your dinghy and outboard". - No, I am neither anti-Jewish nor anti-
French.

Nope....That won't do to disclaim it. Every mention of something anti
Israeli, MUST be attacked as being a total anti-semitic heretic. You're
never supposed to mention those two words (Israeli or Jew) unless you're
saying something really positive in any kind of post.

Having violated this, you'll be summarily attacked by rabid dogs.

You're NEVER supposed to mention anything negative about the Apartheid
Israeli Government, especially about any apartheid walls 700km long!

They can't possibly be thieves, being the "Chosen People".....So, you
MUST be an antisemite. (You're in good company...me, too!)

Larry
--
This spammer called my cellphone:
First American Payment