Joe Joe is offline

Default Anti-Fouling

On May 5, 2:48 pm, "Steve Lusardi" wrote:
Hanz,
It is already commercially available as an additive. The Tetracycline used
is the Bovine variety. Although I have not yet used it, I have been told it
is very successful. It is supposed to be used along with a pepper hot sauce
in even the cheapest ablative bottom paint. The theory is clinging animal
life does not like spicy environments. Furthermore, it isn't supposed to
**** off the oysters and thereby keep the greenies at bay.(so to speak)
Steve

"Hanz" wrote in message

Has anybody ever put antibiotics into the antifouling paint, like
tetracycline??

Hanz- Hide quoted text -

Is does not work. Guy tried it here on his dink, and in no time it was
covered with growth.

Joe