posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz Bob Crantz is offline

Default Oh No!!! Mister Bill!!!!!!!

Congratulations are in order! I am very happy for you. I know you are a
person who makes very wise choices after careful consideration. The C&C 99
will serve you well. You have sailed many different types of boats and sail
on an almost daily basis so I know you will enjoy the 99 from a seasoned
perspective. At this point in your life I would urge you to buy a brand new
one outfitted exactly as you desire. Don't skimp in any way as life is too
short and too precious to be spent counting pennies when enjoyment pays back
in dollars. Again, let me be first to offer a hearty congratulations and
wishes for the entire family to benefit from maximum enjoyment.

Bob Crantz