Don White Don White is offline

Default Yo!! Don White...

Last chance Don - I think I have the Halman sold.

I'll let you have it for $500 less than the guy offered me for it.

Rather let it go to somebody I like rather than somebody I dont' know.

mmm.. that might make up for the exchange rate!
If I was going to jump up a step... that Halman would be at the top of a
short list. A perfect boat to explore coastal Nova Scotia.
Thanks... but I think I'll stick to the easily towed Sandpiper 565 for at
least 2 more years, The wife was just offered a chance to continue working
on her contact job till the end of August. This means I'll be sailing
single-handed mostly this summer unless I can round up some of our old crew.