posted to rec.boats.electronics
Leanne Leanne is offline

Default Ping Larry - Circuit Breakers

Peter said:
Larry, even with your appalling ability in both the spoken and written
English language, you would be very welcome in my country. You are the
type of American we like as opposed to the monied ones (not at all
sour grapes) who arrive to live due to the lifestyle etc and then set
about trying to change it to the busy lifestyle they "escaped" (to use
their word) from. "You Kiwis shoiuld do things like we do in the US of
A" and buying beach and lakeside properties and trying to restrict
public access despite the "Queen's chain".

We have the same thing here in South Carolina. Our sleepy little laid back
town has been invaded bny northerners that love the easy living and then get
bored and try to change everything to the way it was up north. If they were
so in love with that, why don't they go back there and leave us alone.
dammyankees....... I admit that I am a transplant, Cape Cod are expat, but
first arrived here 50 years ago and returned to settle in retirement.

Leanne