Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Walmart (Sam's Club) selling new boats for $495,000

On 2 May 2007 18:32:35 -0700, Tim wrote:

On May 2, 6:15 pm, Chuck Gould wrote:
http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/nav...pid=_GoogleAds...

Interesting.

This is boat is pretty upscale. Not exactly the sort of thing one
would expect to see being hawked by the folks who package toilet paper
in 96-roll units.

*ONLY* a half-a-million bucks for hull #1!

a bargian at any price...

Cheapskate. :)

Speaking of cheap, I had to use that light the other night - I just
wanted to publically thank you for that.

It came in really handy - cool beans man.