Chuck Gould Chuck Gould is offline

Default Walmart (Sam's Club) selling new boats for $495,000

On May 2, 4:55�pm, Bill wrote:
On May 2, 4:15 pm, Chuck Gould wrote:

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/nav...pid=_GoogleAds...

Interesting.

This is boat is pretty upscale. Not exactly the sort of thing one
would expect to see being hawked by the folks who package toilet paper
in 96-roll units.

It's very pretty but other than showing off how much money you have
what good is it? *It seems like you couldn't really take it out to sea
for more than the day unless you can find a mooring in protected
waters at night. *It doesn't seem like it could handle any heavy
weather and it is too big to trailer. *I wouldn't fish off that thing
either. *Might get blood on the upholstery.

Wait......I just thought of a reason to get one...http://www1.istockphoto..com/file_th...47/2/istockpho...

Never mind, my order has already been placed.

Bill

There ya go. Sort of like owning a Corvette. Can't take it to the
dump, can't haul plywood home from the hardware, rides like stink,
bottoms out on the world's smallest speedbump,...........but oh, what
a chick magnet.

I once asked a member of the fair sex what was it about the looks of a
Corvette that so many women found so hard to resist. The answer was a
classic,

"Don't be so dense. Most women aren't really excited about the looks
of a Corvette. What we're excited about is how we think *we're* going
to look when riding in one."

Probably true as well for boats like this 36-foot cold molded mahogany
cruiser from Turkey.