Bill Bill is offline

Default Walmart (Sam's Club) selling new boats for $495,000

On May 2, 4:15 pm, Chuck Gould wrote:
http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/nav...pid=_GoogleAds...

Interesting.

This is boat is pretty upscale. Not exactly the sort of thing one
would expect to see being hawked by the folks who package toilet paper
in 96-roll units.

It's very pretty but other than showing off how much money you have
what good is it? It seems like you couldn't really take it out to sea
for more than the day unless you can find a mooring in protected
waters at night. It doesn't seem like it could handle any heavy
weather and it is too big to trailer. I wouldn't fish off that thing
either. Might get blood on the upholstery.

Wait......I just thought of a reason to get one...
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thu...rfect_tush.jpg

Never mind, my order has already been placed.

Bill