NOYB

Default OT-- Atlanta

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

thlink.net...
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John Gaquin wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

Guess you don't know a lot about Atlanta then.

Atlanta Summary:

Wafflehouse, and

Buckhead... (where "An ounce of pretension is worth a pound of

manure")

Hey...don't knock Waffle House...my favorite spot on the highway to

load
up on cholesterol.

In fact, I've thought many times of getting a Waffle House franchise.

Blech! The last time I went to one was about 15 years ago. The coffee

was
cold, the toast was burnt, the bacon was fatty, and the waffles were
uncooked in the middle.

I'd rather eat at McDonald's. Their food is barely edible...but at

least
it's consistently "barely edible". Waffle House is completely
inedible...and inconsistently so.

My top choice for national breakfast franchises is Perkins...but it

costs a
lot more to start one of those.

Face it, NOYB, you simply HATE everything that isn't in your white
bread, missionary position only, blinders on republican back yard.

I didn't know that Waffle House chooses it's locations based on the sexual
position preferences of the local population. I also didn't know that
non-whites and non-republicans have a monopoly on non-missionary position
intercourse.

BTW--There's a Waffle House 7 miles from my house. Before I moved, it was 4
1/2 miles away.