posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz Jonathan Ganz is offline

Default Here there be dictators.

In article ,
katy wrote:
Then they will put the bill through with a 2/3rd's majority vote..if
that doesn't happen, then it was not the people's will....

That's pretty naive even for you.

That's the way the Constitution works...if you don't like it, get a
petition going to change it...you'll need quite a few signatures and
quite a few states..will keep you very busy for quite some time...

I guess you never heard of lobbies and the money influence they have
on our elected officials. Do a google search on Jack Abramoff.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com