posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz Jonathan Ganz is offline

Default Navy boarding

In article .net,
Maxprop wrote:
It is... they tend to be very conservative, at least the older latinos.

Why do I care if latinos outnumber blacks?

The point is that the African-Americans are no longer the largest minority,
albeit the most vocal. So when Jesse and Al do their dog and pony show in
order to scream "racism" more loudly, they'd better address the needs of the
#1 minority: Hispanics. Of course they don't care about Hispanics, so you
won't hear mention of their plight, will you. And when someone refers to
them with the S-word, neither Jesse nor Al will cry racism.

I thought a good, card-carrying liberal, such as yourself, would want to
know.

I don't carry a card. Any good, card-carrying conservative, such as
yourself, would know that. g

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com