Larry Larry is offline

Default Ping Larry: Sintered Bronze

Peter Hendra wrote in
:

Now if only people bought a BOAT to live aboard instead of a house,
perhaps they might stay together longer due to the requirement on the
sea for shared responsibility. - Had to think on that one.

I don't know of any married couples who just love the boat so much,
especially after living aboard it for a length of time. She might SAY
she loves the boat, but you see that longing in her eye if you look
close...for SHORE! Sure, there are exceptions, probably 10% of the
liveaboard women in a boat this afternoon. Men's interests and women's
interests are just different.....that's reality.

Cruising a hardware store, I'll see some man loading his cart with stuff
the wife is handing him that needs doing at home. My standard comment
is:

"NEVER bring a woman to a hardware store!"

Boy, did he screw up! He'll be painting and sanding for months! All he
wanted to do was to look for more tools....(c; He's never even BEEN to
the paint department, before!

Larry