Frank Boettcher Frank Boettcher is offline

Default cruising the McClellan-Kerr canal

On 30 Apr 2007 13:32:51 -0700, wrote:

I am interested in information from individuals who have sailed the
McClellan-Kerr canal from Tulsa to the Mississippi.
I expect to take that route from Tulsa to the Mississippi and on to
the gulf and cruise the coast from Texas to Florida within the year.
I would like to hear about experiences of those who have sailed along
those shores.
Richard

Don't let that sub get you just upstream of Muscogee

And make sure you don't leave during the raft race. Some pretty
strange characters drifting about then.

:~)