posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Sold.

On Apr 30, 4:34 am, OzOne wrote:
Got an offer on the Bavaria I bought last year and it was just too
good to resist after deciding that I needed to divest myself of a few
toys for which there were just not enough hours in the day.
She's going to a new home in Brisbane where she'll be doing regular
excursions around the Pacific in the hands of 2 retired guys and their
wives. I wish them well.

Congrats, Ozzy. It's nice to see people enjoying a boat. We'll be
sailing ours this weekend and several nights next week. Some folks
actually buy big cruisers, chain them to the dock and make houseboats
out of 'em.
Seriously.

RB
35s5