trainfan1

Default Life jackets

Jay wrote:

Can anyone recommend a good life jacket product line .. that's not too
bulky, and comfortable.. ideal for water skiing/ski tubing?

Preferably something under like, 60 bucks....

Stearns is fine - we have had excellent results from Overton's and Ski
Limited's own branded jackets too...

We also have a bunch of old Ensolite jackets and "ski belts" that used
to be state of the art... can't bring myself to toss them out though...
the belts will make some nice "retro" pics some day if we break out the
old Lund "Outboard", Blitz, or Northland "planks"... or the Warren
Witherell slalom!

Rob