posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default The Blue Angels Should be Disbanded

"katy" wrote in message
Maxprop wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Capt. JG wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Maxprop wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

In article ,
katy wrote:

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

In article ,
katy wrote:

It was theTeletubbies....

The purple one of course!

Isn't that Barney?

I truly hate Barney. I know people who want to kill Barney.

Me too....my younhest som told all family members that if he ever
caught
anyone letting his kids watch Barney, or give them Barney stuff that
he
would personally take vengeance...

I think it's a vast conspiracy. g

Halliburton.

Max

Rosie O'Donnell....

Rosie O works for Halliburton, but which one is purple?

Rosie, of course....purple and soon to be unemployed...how sad...

Sad for whom? I can't stand her. And I doubt if she'll suffer much.
She'll probably have a show of her own within a year or two, earning
healthy double-digit millions.

Your sympathy is quite misplaced.

Max

ummmm..it wasn't sympathy, it was a snide remark...I can't stand her and
think she ruined "The View"....and I think the whole contract talk thing
is just a cover for the fact that they canned her...Baabaa Waltrs took her
to task several times in the last 2 weeks for things she said and did on
the show...now if they'd just get rid of Joy Behar, too....she's a waste
of airspace and not even funny IMO...

I should have known your comment was tongue-in-cheek. But you have come up
with some women's issues in the past, and I thought you maybe were standing
up for poor Rosie. The consensus is that she did dominate The View to the
point of arrogance and idiocy. While I disagree with just about everything
that escapes her mouth, I do laugh at her when she's doing comedy. She is
funny, and I liked her in "A League of Their Own."

Max